Friday, August 2, 2019

Dick Flash and Following Her Around in the Store



Incest Family Confessions
Incest Family Confessions by Thomas Wainwright
Ten confessional tales of incestuous relationships.
This is a series of ten confessional tales about families who have broken the incest taboo and had sexual relations with family members. There are ten stories, each of them told in the first person. These stories are incest erotica for open minded adults only. 
Exceprt:
Bonnie got on her knees and sucked my cock right into her mouth. Ashley followed, leaving me standing there, cock in Bonnie's mouth, and my balls being sucked into Ashley's mouth. This was quite a sight, quite a thrilling development.What Bonnie was doing to my cock had never been done before. On the way down, she was running her tongue along the bottom of my cock, pressing hard. On the way up, she ran her tongue around and around the head of it, and then pulled it out of her mouth completely. Then she would lick it all the way down to my balls, and then, Ashley would pick up the pace and lick up my shaft and do what Bonnie had done. This was way the hell too much.
I nearly buckled at the knees when I began shooting my load in Ashley's face. Then, my cock jerked up and my jizz went flying all over the game pieces to the game we had been playing.
Then my jizz just sort of bubbled out and hung in the air and landed on Bonnie's tongue.

This EPUB is readable on all devices and on every web browser on every computer and cell phone. Kindle, Nook, Ipod, Ipad, Android, Windows, and Mac all support this format. This EPUB has no encryption, so one can safely and easily move it from one device to another.
Be sure to click "Coupons" at the top of the page, and you will find money-saving coupons to use on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment